Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Loved This Book..!!



OMG YES YES YES, I have been waiting for this book for so long, and it was worth every slow second. I was a sucker for the Sweet Evil trilogy, and Sweet Temptation pulled my heart strings even more. I absolutely loved this book, I'm so glad Wendy Higgins has allowed us to see everything from kaidans point of view, I adore his character I did from the start but this has made me fall in love with him all over again! He is definitely my favourite YA book-boyfriend.!

Kaidan is amazing I find him this scrap of hot sexiness that is so unshaw of himself with so much self-loathing, but in another is full of himself when he is in his element Sex.... Boy would I kill for a night with kaiden Rowe! Well, actually I just wish is was Anna....... ( I secretly love her to! ) Anna is such a sweet but strong character. This book makes you smile, laugh, and feel sad, sometimes all at once, you will need tissues at the end, but they are tears of heart warming happiness. i found the ending amazing to hear how kai felt about Anna and then his New family, also the loss of Marna... 

Wendy Higgins is an amazing writer she sucks you in so quickly her stories are brilliant with wonderful characters, I love every single character in this series, Blake is on of my favourites. I love the way Wendy writes and makes it so easy to read. This is by far the best series like ever!! YOU MUST MUST Read...!!!!!!!

This is a fast page turner so before you know it kai's story is over :( but he will always have a place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment